Vs > Colorado Springs, Co
Pohang vs Colorado Springs, Co Climate & Distance Between
Pohang vs Gridino, Russia
Pohang vs L’Vov, Ukraine
Pohang vs Korf, Russia
Pohang vs Labe, Guinea
Colorado Springs, Co vs Locarno, Switzerland
Colorado Springs, Co vs Miches, Dominican Republic
Colorado Springs, Co vs New Hampton, Ia, Usa
Colorado Springs, Co vs Vitebsk, Belarus
Nueva Asuncion, Boqueron vs Rumipamba
Jarabacoa vs Aayanbulag
Cuiaba vs Mangalore, Karnataka
Baie Comeau, Qc vs Guanare
- The distance between Pohang, North Korea and Colorado Springs, Co, Usa is approximately 10,013 km or 6,222 mi.
- To reach Pohang in this distance one would set out from Colorado Springs, Co bearing 319.1° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pohang bearing 219.1° or SW .
- Pohang has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Colorado Springs, Co has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Pohang is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Colorado Springs, Co is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 4.2 °C (7.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1.4 °C (2.5°F) more in Pohang. The continentality subtype is subcontinental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 678.3 mm (26.7 in) more which is equivalent to 678.3 l/m² (16.65 US gal/ft²) or 6,783,000 l/ha (725,148 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 2.8° higher in Pohang than in Colorado Springs, Co.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pohang relative to Colorado Springs, Co. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Colorado Springs, Co vs Pohang
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pohang vs Farah, Afghanistan
Pohang vs Rasht, Iran
Pohang vs Iwamizawa, Japan
Pohang vs Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand
Colorado Springs, Co vs Kelowna, Bc, Canada
Colorado Springs, Co vs Jan Mayen b, Norway
Colorado Springs, Co vs International Falls, Minnesota, Usa
Colorado Springs, Co vs Karachi (Airport), Pakistan
Melville Hall vs Managua
Arezzo vs Gainesville Lock, Al
Tamanrasset vs Goycay
Dease Lake, Bc vs Rock Rapids, Ia
Pohang vs Colorado Springs, Co Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pohang
Climate Guides for Locations near Colorado Springs Ap, Co
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 259.6 kms (161.3 miles) N
- Fort Collins, Co, Usa - 199.2 kms (123.8 miles) N
- Steamboat Springs, Co, Usa - 259.2 kms (161.1 miles) NW
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 106.5 kms (66.2 miles) N
- Hermit 7Ese, Co, Usa - 218.7 kms (135.9 miles) WSW
- Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co, Usa - 183.8 kms (114.2 miles) SSW
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 250.4 kms (155.6 miles) NNE
- Fort Morgan, Co, Usa - 177.7 kms (110.4 miles) NNE
- Cheyenne Wells, Co, Usa - 235.9 kms (146.6 miles) E
- Pueblo, Colorado, Usa - 62.2 kms (38.7 miles) SSE
- Las Animas, Co, Usa - 175 kms (108.7 miles) ESE
- Holly, Co, Usa - 253.5 kms (157.5 miles) ESE
- Trinidad, Co, Usa - 211.6 kms (131.5 miles) SSE
- Kenton, Ok, Usa - 252 kms (156.6 miles) SE