Vs > Longstaff Bluff, Nt
Pohang vs Longstaff Bluff, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Pohang vs North Platte, Nebraska, Usa
Pohang vs Blackville, Sc, Usa
Pohang vs Nemuro, Japan
Pohang vs Monte Santo, Brazil
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Eastport, Me, Usa
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Harrow, On, Canada
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Encarnacion, Paraguay
Skiros Island vs Phitsanulok/ Sarit
Ouarzazate vs Carinhanha
Utena vs Doneck
Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv vs Vasquez Cobo
- The distance between Pohang, North Korea and Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada is approximately 8,174 km or 5,079 mi.
- To reach Pohang in this distance one would set out from Longstaff Bluff, Nt bearing 339.5° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pohang bearing 189° or S .
- Pohang has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Longstaff Bluff, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Pohang is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Longstaff Bluff, Nt is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The average annual temperature is 25.9 °C (46.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.9 °C (19.6°F) less in Pohang. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 877.1 mm (34.5 in) more which is equivalent to 877.1 l/m² (21.53 US gal/ft²) or 8,771,000 l/ha (937,678 US gal/ac) more. About 5 1/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 32.8° higher in Pohang than in Longstaff Bluff, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pohang relative to Longstaff Bluff, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Pohang
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Pohang vs San Juan, Dominican Republic
Pohang vs Azua, Dominican Republic
Pohang vs Tacna, Peru
Pohang vs Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Tsetserleg, Mongolia
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Kobe, Japan
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Nagasaki, Japan
Longstaff Bluff, Nt vs Ueno, Japan
Farafra vs San Luis Obispo, Ca
Norwalk, Oh vs Afyon
Jerba vs Clayton, Nm
Xacmaz vs Koutia
Pohang vs Longstaff Bluff, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pohang
Climate Guides for Locations near Longstaff Bluff, Nt
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 723.2 kms (449.4 miles) WNW
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 731 kms (454.2 miles) W
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 245.2 kms (152.4 miles) W
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 590.7 kms (367.1 miles) W
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 431.8 kms (268.3 miles) W
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 636.1 kms (395.3 miles) SW
- Uummannaq/ Dundas, Greenland - 876.7 kms (544.8 miles) N
- Thule Air Base, Greenland - 873.6 kms (542.8 miles) N
- Upernavik, Greenland - 811.3 kms (504.2 miles) NE
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 310.4 kms (192.9 miles) NE
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 891.5 kms (554 miles) E
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 162.3 kms (100.9 miles) E
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 339.5 kms (211 miles) E
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 491.5 kms (305.4 miles) ESE
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 628.6 kms (390.6 miles) ESE
- Iqaluit, Nt, Canada - 642.9 kms (399.5 miles) SSE
- Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 642.9 kms (399.5 miles) SSE