Vs > Lynn Lake, Manitoba
Pohang vs Lynn Lake, Manitoba Climate & Distance Between
Pohang vs Luxemburg City, Luxembourg
Pohang vs Varna, Bulgaria
Pohang vs Wad Medani, Sudan
Pohang vs Cornwall, Vt, Usa
Lynn Lake, Manitoba vs Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada
Lynn Lake, Manitoba vs Vilnius, Lithuania
Lynn Lake, Manitoba vs Gonder, Ethiopia
Lynn Lake, Manitoba vs Cornwall, Vt, Usa
Aswan vs Portland, Oregon
Rumbek vs Gonder
Niigata vs Wellington
New Brunswick, Nj vs Kamenskoe
- The distance between Pohang, North Korea and Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada is approximately 8,652 km or 5,377 mi.
- To reach Pohang in this distance one would set out from Lynn Lake, Manitoba bearing 320.4° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Pohang bearing 205.5° or SSW .
- Pohang has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Lynn Lake, Manitoba has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Pohang is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Lynn Lake, Manitoba is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 16.9 °C (30.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 16.2 °C (29.2°F) less in Pohang. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 598.5 mm (23.6 in) more which is equivalent to 598.5 l/m² (14.69 US gal/ft²) or 5,985,000 l/ha (639,836 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 20.8° higher in Pohang than in Lynn Lake, Manitoba.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Pohang relative to Lynn Lake, Manitoba. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lynn Lake, Manitoba vs Pohang
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Pohang vs Kobe, Japan
Pohang vs Isla Diego Ramirez, Chile
Pohang vs Denver, Colorado, Usa
Pohang vs Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk
Lynn Lake, Manitoba vs Teresina, Brazil
Lynn Lake, Manitoba vs Appleby, New Zealand
Lynn Lake, Manitoba vs Columbia, Mo, Usa
Lynn Lake, Manitoba vs Patras, Greece
Kota Bharu vs Córdoba
Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc vs Wooster, Oh
Tiffin, Oh vs Coffs Harbour
Magadan vs Edirne
Pohang vs Lynn Lake, Manitoba Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Pohang
Climate Guides for Locations near Lynn Lake, Manitoba
- Uranium City, Sk, Canada - 527.3 kms (327.7 miles) NW
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 630.5 kms (391.8 miles) WNW
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) NNW
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 618.2 kms (384.2 miles) W
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 322.7 kms (200.5 miles) SW
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 238.2 kms (148 miles) SSW
- Cold Lake, Ab, Canada - 638 kms (396.5 miles) WSW
- The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - 322.2 kms (200.2 miles) S
- Prince Albert, Sk, Canada - 499.8 kms (310.6 miles) SW
- North Battleford, Sk, Canada - 646.5 kms (401.8 miles) SW
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 636.2 kms (395.4 miles) SW
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 601.8 kms (373.9 miles) SSW
- Yorkton, Sk, Canada - 628.9 kms (390.8 miles) S
- Princeton, Bc, Canada - 629.1 kms (390.9 miles) S
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 474.8 kms (295.1 miles) N
- Churchill, Manitoba, Canada - 464.2 kms (288.4 miles) ENE
- Gillam, Manitoba, Canada - 393.4 kms (244.5 miles) E
- Thompson, Mb, Canada - 230.5 kms (143.2 miles) ESE
- Island Lake, Mb, Canada - 526.2 kms (327 miles) SE
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 644.4 kms (400.4 miles) S